Cycle of the Moon Yoga Online
Are you ready to feel like you are working with the flow?
Maybe your creative, business and/or family life are too demanding and you don’t have the flexibility to…commit your precious time to a rigid weekly schedule. Maybe you sign up for classes, and then don’t go! Perhaps the momentum of groups works against you at this time and you need to go at your own pace and listen to your own inner guidance about movement, breath and never mind the revelations that lie therein.
If you are feeling defeated about your health, you know an in-tune-with-you yoga practice is what you need, but don’t know how to create it for yourself…
It doesn’t have to stay that way!
This work is perfect for the fem-creative who are madly rushing around trying to raise a healthy next generation in the form of your kids, or a business that allows you to express your authentic self and give your gifs in the world.
It is also an amazing adjunct, natural health practice that is perfect for someone who is going through the stress of being on the front line with their authentic voice.
1. You never miss a class.
2. You can take your classes into your living room, on you holidays and anywhere you can either get a wifi connection or play a DVD!
3. You don’t have to commit yourself to a whole hour or more of practice if it’s not practical for your busy schedule – you can start, stop, play back, do over, do again and again, ON DEMAND once you download a video. :-)
Here’s how it works:
1. You have 12 video Moon Yoga sessions to choose from that are specific in their approach to a point of the moon cycle.
Each session is geared towards the particular intentions, movements, mantras and breath that is genuinely appropriate to that time of the month. By working with the energy that already exists, you are cooperating with natural forces and will have much more satisfaction, pleasure and success with your life, and of course, with the way your yoga feels!!!
2. Begin the Cylce of the Moon Yoga with the class that aligns with the current moon cycle (not sure what it is, check out the side bar of my website at any time!).
3. Keep track of the moon week by week and follow in order with the practice videos, for example if you start on #3, keep going to #4 and when you hit #12, cycle back to #1….and into infinity!!!
4. If there’s a particular video that you can relate to, resonates with you, is the mantra that you need to hear every day, feel free to stick with it. It’s your practice and works with you.
Get Started Right Now!
Now….if you get overwhelmed or would just like more guidance, instruction and one-on-one coaching about the Cycle of the Moon Yoga, don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll be happy to get on a call with you and get some insight into where you might be getting stuck and how you can move forward. Click here to email me about that and get more personal support.
Not confident about using technology to download video from the Internet? Here’s what you need to know so it goes smoother for you:
1. Never downloaded a video before? You can choose the simple option and watch a video stream off of my private Vimeo account with the simple addition of a password code (which you get when you sign up).
2. If you’re using Vimeo to stream Moon Yoga classes, Download Firefox now and save yourself some trouble. Or choose a browser other than Safari – they don’t support Vimeo.
3. How do you download a video? PC’s can download with a right click on the video link (a single click will open the video in your browser, which works too).
4. Where does your computer put your downloaded videos? It will likely automatically go to a folder on your hard-drive called “Downloads” unless you save it to another file, which is a good idea too.
1. Getting in sync with natural rhythms…ever heard of ocean tides? Anything that can push and pull the ocean must be affecting us too, we are 70 – 80 % water!
2. Doing a yoga practice that is appropriate for the energy level of that time of the month. For example, I would always offer a gentle practice for a new moon when the energy is lowest.
3. Comes equipped with original Moon Yoga Music live relaxation soundtrack! Have a look/listen now:
Is this advanced yoga or is it appropriate for beginners? Do you need yoga gear?
1. Given that you have full on demand control, can start and stop and repeat, this is totally beginner-friendly. To me the point of yoga is that we become the strongest and healthiest version of ourself, and I have little interest in teaching people to put their feet behind their heads!
2. Yes, you will need an actual yoga mat that is “sticky,” a yoga block and blanket. You can purchase all of these from department stores nearly everywhere.
A few words about the experience from women who have participated:
Doing Moon Yoga via the Internet was the best thing I could of done for myself and my kids at this time. After moving, I was a bit stiff in the hips. So I plugged into your video classes and WOW….this is what I needed. Getting to class would of been impossible to make, but this class online really is working great for my mixed up life right now. Thanks Beth for all your hard work putting this together!
Lorna Conway, Healthy Care Professional
2 Responses to Cycle of the Moon Yoga Online
For fem-preneurs who want to unveil the value of their truth, art and dharma.
Do you want to learn to get past your fears of expressing with your authentic voice -- so you can make your difference -- without having to go it alone, ask for permission or wait until you are "qualified"?
Share with me where you are getting stuck.