Full Moon Circle
Women Entrepreneurs • Communing • Networking • Moon Ritual • Live Music
The next one: SUNDAY, December 3, 2017
6:45 PM Arrivals
7:15 PM Circle (when the door closes)
9:15 PM Circle ends with communing over snacks
December 3 Guest – Transformational Artist, Lori Fast
Lady Lorelie is your guide to building a beautiful life through adventure, creativity and imagination. From doodling to becoming a self taught henna artist this lady thrives at helping others tap into their creativity and explore beyond the limits of their beliefs. Lady Lorelie organizes events, adorns people with henna and leads tours off the beaten track in search of adventure and a deeper passion for this Wonderful World.
Why We Gather in Full Moon Circle
Communing: A busy woman entrepreneur can feel shut off from her immediate community. It’s not conducive to a healthy soul around your work, especially if you have Mer energy, because while we are fiercely independent and brave, we are equally communal and thrive on deep and convivial relationships.
Networking: This is an opportunity to be seen, and to network what you do, who you are, what you’re a stand for and how you can help others. Please be prepared to share this, in a minute around the circle.
Ritual and Release: I’ll be teaching about how your business is your biggest spiritual journey if you allow it to be. You will get to discover a simple tool for letting your crap go. And you’ll be ritually adorned by our special guest!!
In this circle of women entrepreneurs you will also…
- Listen to the inspiring stories of our guest presenter.
- Join voices in singing kirtan.
- Have an opportunity to take advantage of the moon energy and learn a simple process for letting go of what holds you back from fulfilling your dreams.
- Journal your intentions.
This evening gathering is perfect for you if…
- You are a woman entrepreneur who is already established in her service-based business.
- You are an expert in your field, but haven’t created a business or high-end services with it.
- Your corporate or career life is killing you and you’re called to do your life’s work for a living.
- You have a successful service, but you’re overwhelmed with clients and don’t know how to leverage your time and energy.