Free Online Yoga Training
Sign Up for a Free Online Yoga Training January 29:
The Three Secrets of Keeping Self-Care Promises to Yourself
- The Magic of Determination through Practicing Therapeutic Relaxation
- How to Worry Less and Adapt More
- Taking a Stand that Sticks
1. Learn three simple and accessible yoga techniques for improving your health so you can adapt to the high speed changes through which the world is passing and continue living with your relative (or even improved!) ease.
2. Flow more, have a better sense of humour and keep breathing so you can enjoy life, even when the rug gets pulled out from under you.
3. Let yourself get to the next place in your journey, once and for all by standing up for who you are, and learn 5 practical fundamentals of getting grounded and clear on what you know you need to do and how you have to do it.
This FREE-TO-ANYONE-IN-THE-WORLD TELECONFERENCE is for:
Stressed Out Community Builders
Burnt Out Holistic Practitioners, Healers and Activists
Anyone That Needs a Self-Spa Care Plan Inspiration Infusion
Not sure if this is your thing, answer these three questions. If yes is your answer, then I promise this will be the best hour you will spend all year.
1. Are you prepared to commit to seeing change in your own evolution in order to inspire the world around you to transform as well?
2. Do you have an inkling or better of your life purpose and have already begun to implement action steps around bringing it to be?
3. Do you give a crap about helping other beings journey through life and feel a calling of service to give back what has been given to you?
SIGN UP NOW
Can’t Wait for January 29?
Get my FREE Online Yoga Starter Kit by visiting the side bar form in the next column!
And in the Winnipeg area take a 12 Week New Year Yoga Challenge
Leave a Reply
For singers, artists, speakers, fem-preneurs and heart-centred executives. Do you want to learn to get past your fears of expressing with your authentic voice - so you can make your difference - without having to go it alone, ask for permission or wait until you are "qualified?" Share with me where you are getting stuck.